07 February 2009

ugh!

...thought i was doing well with my Alpaca DROPS turtleneck sweater... I got down to 2" before the end of the sleeve and came to the sad realization that I will probably have to re-do it. I have a little pouchy thing in the armpit from maybe picking up too many stitches under the arm. (See below).It may not be totally noticeable if you're not looking for it, but it will bother me, and I might as well do this right. So I will try the other arm differently to see if I can get rid of that before I rip this arm out. I had hopes of wearing the sweater on Monday or Tuesday before we left for Florida, but it will have to wait til mid-February now. Oh well!


In other news, I realized I was sent the wrong color from Fabulousyarn - for my Plymouth Homestead. So I brought it to their attention and they sent me the correct color (the darker one) and a prepaid label to return the lighter color. I'm a little bit torn now though, I hope the darker color isn't too dark to show off some of the cables on the assymetrical cardi, but I don't want to be annoying and send back the yarn I made a stink about to begin with. I think I like the darker color better anyway...

No comments: