16 March 2008

a very random post.

Here are some fun pictures from this weekend.

Molly helping my husband on the laptop:


Husband made Peanut Butter cookies while I went to the store to get ingredients for these grasshopper cupcakes so I could bring something "green" to work tomorrow for our St. Patrick's Day party.
Our hat rack came this week and we hung it up this weekend, and tested it out with some hats and Molly's fleece jacket.
I found some clothes to donate, here's a favorite (wool) Old Navy sweater of mine... I love the color... but it accidentally went in the dryer a couple weeks ago. We put it on Molly and took lots of pictures. Turns out our arms are about the same length.

Just wanted an excuse to post some pictures. I guess I should include something knitting related! I've been working on the Eyelet Skirt by Kat Coyle from Knitty. I won't be making it quite as flouncy as the picture though, will be doing fewer increases in the eyelet section at the bottom. And here's a picture of where I'm at right now: the first three repeats of the eyelet pattern:

No comments: