26 March 2008

Lots of tops!

I started Glee with the Classic Elite Soft Linen I picked up last week. I finished the first skein this morning:


I got more Knit Picks Shine a little while ago too, I was able to finish the sleeves on this:
It started off as the Anthropologie-inspired capelet. But I wanted to make it with a cotton-blend yarn for warmer weather. So then I also had to conver the pattern from bulky-weight yarn to worsted weight yarn. And I will be making it full length instead of cropped.

And with that last order from Knit Picks I got some Shine Sport in "Silver Sage" to make Arbor. I'm almost done with the first skein for that.
Have I mentioned I've become a big fan of top-down knitting??? I have a long list of things to make when I'm done with these three.



2 comments:

physikerin said...

You are crazy! Heehee! I can't wait to see you wear one of these in person...and start my own after generals! Will you be my moral support?

RunningOnCoffee said...

I broke in the Rusted Root yesterday since the weather was so nice!
You should definitely try one after generals. I'll be your moral support.