06 September 2008

Not at all Knitting Related

ACCENT: Apparently the people of NJ notice my Rochester, NY accent - I don't really know what I say differently though.

BREAKFAST OR NO BREAKFAST: Always breakfast or else my stomach will eat itself.

CHORE I DON’T CARE FOR: Cleaning the bathroom.

DOG OR CAT: Our dog Molly.

ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: Digital Camera

FAVORITE COLOGNE: Victoria's Secret Angels Heavenly

GOLD OR SILVER: Gold - the white kind.

HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: Always my Vera Bradley wallet, the bag I throw it in changes a couple times a week.

INSOMNIA: Never

JOB TITLE: School Psychology Intern + Graduate Student + Financial Aid Graduate Assistant

KIDS: Not for at least a couple years.

LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Apartment with husband and dog and my yarn

MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Sense of humor?

NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: I apparently went through a butt-pinching phase when I was around five? Other people's, that is.

OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Nope.

PHOBIAS: Spiders, and these really big slugs that I only learned about after moving to NJ.

QUOTE: Quotation. It was a pet peeve of my 11th grade English teacher for people to incorrectly use the word 'quote' (a verb) as a noun.

REASON TO SMILE: husband, dog, almost done with my grad program

SIBLINGS: one younger sister

TIME I WAKE UP: It was 6:45 over the summer in preparation for my 6am wake up call for the school year.

UNUSUAL SKILL OR TALENT: My friends say I have a mental rolodex for people's names from high school and college & random facts

VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: I can't think of a veggie I don't like.

WORST HABIT: Procrastination

YUMMY STUFF: Wegmans buttercream frosting, found on their cakes & the white half of their half moon cookies

ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: Monkeys

No comments: