13 September 2008

Wicked busy.

I'm very disappointed to report that my knitting is suffering while I attempt to juggle my full time internship; 10 hours of my grad assistantship; and two 2 hour 40 minute classes each week. But alas, I am trying to do the best I can to make my Wicked (zephyr style pattern) with Malabrigo in Rich Chocolate.I'm obsessed with Malabrigo already and this is only my first project with it. I want all of my sweaters to be this soft! This picture is actually from earlier this week, I am about to bind off the body and start the sleeves today. More pictures to follow.

I'm hoping once I adapt to my new schedule I can make it to Panera for the knitting group once in a while! But getting up at 6am is killing me, even though I was up by 7 every weekday over the summer. It's been getting darker in the mornings too, which doesn't help. Mondays are definitely going to be the worst, starting my internship at 7:30am, then heading straight to work for 4 hours until class, which ends at 10pm. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon... :-X

No comments: