06 October 2008

I <3 Francis

So, I jumped right on the Francis Revisited pattern Friday night with my Mirasol Sulka. I decided this one was easier to start, because I'll have to play around with the Drops Jacket pattern a bit to make it as seamless as possible.
Here's my swatch:And by Saturday evening I had this much:Later Saturday night:And Sunday before bed I bound off the body! (Nice PJ pants, eh?)
I love it so far, and I can't wait to finish it. I love how it fits so far, it's slim-ish fitting, yet loose enough to wear a tank or a t-shirt underneath. It's going to be an awesome cozy warm sweater. Now I just need size 10 dpns... I found a set from someone who was destashing them on Ravelry this past weekend. (I thought I had 10s, but only have 10.5s...boo). But I may decide today that I am too impatient to wait, and go check out Michaels or JoAnns for a size 10 small circ. needle so I can get a start on the sleeves sooner...

No comments: