16 October 2008

More on the Drops jacket.

Got a little further on the Drops Jacket. See pictures below.
Not as much progress as I'd like though. I want to finish it soon so I can wear it before it gets too cold. At least Francis (see previous post) is ready for the cooler weather.

Internship + Assistantship + Classes (time spent in them, not so much the workload) is sucking up all of my perfectly good knitting time! And needing to get up at 6am means I should probably go to bed by 11 if I want my brain to work. Doesn't leave much time for fun stuff when I'm at grad school til 10 one night, and 7:30 on two other nights. On the plus side, I am really liking my internship despite it being unpaid (I just try to forget about that part).
Anyway:



Also finally finished ONE of the convertible fingerless gloves I'm making for the husband. But no picture of that yet.

No comments: