01 April 2008

Anticipation!!

I just got a tracking update from the Post Office regarding my Knit Picks package.... as in, it was delivered this afternoon! Which I am glad to hear considering it sat in Edison, NJ (40 min away) from Thursday until yesterday morning.

But I was (and still am) at work, and I've got class tonight until 10. You don't even know how impatient I am to get home right now to check out their new Cotton-blend yarn, "Comfy," which I intend to use to make myself another zephyr pattern or two (Tree Jacket? Green Gable?), and to make a baby sweater and booties for a friend who is expecting. And if I really like it, I'll order more to make a baby blanket for another friend who is expecting. But first I have a group meeting, a group presentation, and 2 hours of class after the presentation... The anticipation is killing me!!

Edit: oh by the way, on the knitting front -
I finished Glee yesterday, just need to buy hooks for the neckline. I also started a second Rusted Root last night using Knit Picks Shine Sport, in Terra Cotta (or as the hubby said, "raw salmon"... that's why he doesn't have the job of choosing yarn color names) I will be making it in a smaller size than the last one I made since I hear Shine sometimes has a tendency to stretch a bit. I'm making a few modifications to the pattern as well, which I'll have to post about later.

No comments: