01 January 2009

Happy 2009!

It's been a couple weeks since I've posted.
A little belated, but Molly says: Merry Christmas!Here's my progress on a couple projects since the last post:
I finished my Marvel Cowl:
I finished Danica for my Dad for Christmas (modeled by not-my-Dad):
I made the Prismatic Scarf with Malabrigo (colorway: Hongos) for my Internship Supervisor:
And the Vegas Sands cowl with Silky Malabrigo for my aunt for Christmas:

Also, a couple days ago I made my second Etsy sale! :-) Very exciting. It's actually the fourth bag down in my last post that sold.

-Still haven't finished the Somewhat Cowl...
-Picked out buttons for my Malabrigo Drops Jacket, but haven't sewn them on yet.
-And because I couldn't help myself, I started another another Drops pattern - the name is too long, it's ridiculous, but it's a long sleeved, turtle neck sweater which I started in Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light in Buckwheat. I am in the process of converting it from a bottom-up pattern into a top-down seamless pattern. I'm 2 skeins in.
My goal is to sew on the buttons for the Drops Jacket before the end of the weekend.

I also need to get back to working on the Hemlock Ring Throw, which I started in September but had put on hold, for my friend's wedding (March is now quickly approaching).

No comments: