29 April 2008

I figured it out. Plus a reminder about the craft show in Rochester.

Ok --
So I've decided what to do with the Yarn I received from the Ravelry Caffeine Addicts swap.I'll be making a mini version of Kate Gilbert's Clapotis, per these modifications, so I can use my 218 yards of Handpainted Misti Alpaca Worsted. I liked Ravelry user KnittingBetty's version:
Anyway.
I decided for our trip I will bring my Misti alpaca yarn & wooden circ. needle & this pattern, as well as the Baby Irish Hiking Blanket I started, also on wooden circ. needles. I'm only half a skein into the pattern and I have 8 more skeins, so I shouldn't have a problem making that project last. I already have the blanket pattern memorized so that will make for some easy-peasy knitting. Now I've got my two projects that don't require trying anything on, both with wooden needles (hopefully they'll make it through security). I'm excited!

One last reminder about the Craft Show at Casa Larga in Rochester on Thursday:

The “SPRING ARTS & CRAFT SHOW/SALE” & “ THE HOME PARTY BUSINESS SHOW” will be held at CASA LARGA WINERY on THURSDAY, MAY 1, 2008.

The GENESEE VALLEY QUILT GROUP will be participating with their new quilt to raffle.

ADVENT HOUSE, (a Fairport Hospice) will also be participating. We will also have our traditional food drive for the PERINTON FOOD SHELF!

The “ESTATE ROOM” will feature a “HOME BASED PARTY BUSINESS SHOW”, which will highlight 10 different businesses offering sampling, as well as information on their product and home parties.

Wine tasting 1, 2, 3 & 4pm.

FREE ADMISSION!

585-383-1538 (INFO)

Go to www.casalarga.com for directions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya, I left you a note on ravelry. Did you want to meet up tomorrow (5/10)? (Sorry it's kind of last minute, this week has been so crazy). Let me know! -Ari

RunningOnCoffee said...

Hey, we are in San Diego right now visiting a good friend of ours, and won't be back in NJ til early Monday morning (we're taking a red eye flight back Sunday night). I'll try to send you a ravelry message as well.