20 April 2008

Shameless Plug for 'A Nice Bag'

My knitted bags, etc. will be available for sale at:
the Craft Show at Casa Larga Vineyards
on May 1, from 10am til 7pm.

For anyone reading this in the Rochester area that doesn't know where Casa Larga is, it's at 2287 Turk Hill Rd in Fairport, NY 14450. Phone: 585.223.4210.

Here are SOME of my bags, as well as some of my new knitted flower pins that will be available for sale.




If you know anyone in the Rochester area that might be interested in a fantastic felted bag, please tell them about the craft show at Casa Larga! It's a juried show, so there will be lots of other nice handmade stuff available for sale there too. AND, don't forget, Mother's Day is May 11 - so it's just in time to pick up something nice for your mom. ;-)

You can see more of my bags at my website: www dot anicebag dot com. Or click on the link above.

Alright... back to my loads of grad work. can't wait for the semester to be over.

No comments: